Lambda Shield with OLED display

Support forum for the Lambda Shield designed to connect Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensors to Arduino projects.
steffenk

Lambda Shield with OLED display

Post by steffenk » 28 Jun 2024 12:09

Hi,

I'm using the Lambda Shield with an Arduino uno wifi and an IPhone since two years. Now I like to use the OLED display SSD1306.
The display works with the test-code "Hello World", but with the sketch for the Shield only the "Bylund-logo" appears on the display and nothing further is happening. The sensors is also not heating.

What can I do?

Best regards steffen

Christian_Bylund

Re: Lambda Shield with OLED display

Post by Christian_Bylund » 30 Jun 2024 17:07

steffenk wrote:
28 Jun 2024 12:09
Hi,

I'm using the Lambda Shield with an Arduino uno wifi and an IPhone since two years. Now I like to use the OLED display SSD1306.
The display works with the test-code "Hello World", but with the sketch for the Shield only the "Bylund-logo" appears on the display and nothing further is happening. The sensors is also not heating.

What can I do?

Best regards steffen
Hello Steffen,

It sounds like you are using the Arduino sketch for the original Lambda Shield instead of the Lambda Shield 2.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Christian Bylund
Bylund Automotive AB

steffenk

Post by steffenk » 02 Jul 2024 16:26

Hi Christian,

yes I'm using the Lambda-shield 2, I think I misunderstood your YT-Video that OLED- is implemented, but it's only implementd for the Lambda shield 1-code. Correct?

best regsrad steffen

Christian_Bylund

Post by Christian_Bylund » 02 Jul 2024 22:08

steffenk wrote:
02 Jul 2024 16:26
Hi Christian,

yes I'm using the Lambda-shield 2, I think I misunderstood your YT-Video that OLED- is implemented, but it's only implementd for the Lambda shield 1-code. Correct?

best regsrad steffen
Hi Steffen,

The video is based on the original Lambda Shield. Functionality is the same but there is some slight differences in how the power supply is detected.

You find all the Arduino sketches for the Lambda Shield 2 on the product website. Using the correct code should solve your problem.

Hope it helps.
Best Regards,
Christian Bylund
Bylund Automotive AB

steffenk

Post by steffenk » 04 Jul 2024 09:36

Hi Christian,

thank for the support, after comparing the "Hello World"-Oled-example with your lambda-shield-code, i found the mistake. It was the type of OLED display. Now it works.

Best regards steffen