sensor heating problem

Support forum for the Lambda Shield designed to connect Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensors to Arduino projects.
odyselusz

sensor heating problem

Post by odyselusz » 04 Jul 2022 13:35

Hi!
I sorry for my poor English, i use translator

I've made my own board based on shield 2 schematic. I have problem witch the sensor heating up. Everything works fine for warming up (no errors, calibration) but the programme does not exit the heating loop. The sensor heats up all the time, the Heat LED flashs and the sensor physically heats up. I modified the cod to check what condition is not met

//Heat until temperature optimum is reached or exceeded (lower value is warmer).
while (analogRead(UR_ANALOG_INPUT_PIN) > adcValue_UR_Optimal && analogRead(UB_ANALOG_INPUT_PIN) > UBAT_MIN) {

Serial.print(UR_ANALOG_INPUT_PIN);
Serial.print("\n\r");
Serial.print(adcValue_UR);
Serial.print("\n\r");

digitalWrite(LED_STATUS_HEATER, HIGH);
delay(500);

digitalWrite(LED_STATUS_HEATER, LOW);
delay(500);

and I have this status on the serial monitor:

Device reset.
Device ready.
Reading calibration data.
UA_Optimal (λ = 1.00): 303 (λ = 1.00)
UR_Optimal: 177
Heating sensor.

It seems to me that the UR value is not being read after calibration. I have checked all connections and soldering. I don't know what to do anymore and I am using a used sensor.

Christian_Bylund

Re: sensor heating problem

Post by Christian_Bylund » 04 Jul 2022 16:16

odyselusz wrote:
04 Jul 2022 13:35
I've made my own board based on shield 2 schematic. I have problem witch the sensor heating up. Everything works fine for warming up (no errors, calibration) but the programme does not exit the heating loop. The sensor heats up all the time, the Heat LED flashs and the sensor physically heats up. I modified the cod to check what condition is not met
Hello Odyselusz, we only give support to our products on this website.
Best Regards,
Christian Bylund
Bylund Automotive AB