Lambda Shield for Arduino announced

Support forum for the Lambda Shield designed to connect Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensors to Arduino projects.
Christian_Bylund

Lambda Shield for Arduino announced

Post by Christian_Bylund » 01 Jan 2018 14:59

We are happy to announce the Lambda Shield designed specifically for Arduino Uno.

The purpose of this device is to give students or hobbyists the possibility to connect a high resolution wideband oxygen (O2) sensor to their projects or assignments. Adding accurate data, such as the oxygen content in a closed loop control environment will help students or hobbyists to develop more efficient and environmentally friendly combustion based solutions. All the necessary software examples to get started is available on our GitHub page.

Watch the getting started video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/w3iuqttBrPI

Get you board now from the store.

Please like the video if you found it useful and subscribe for more.
Best Regards,
Christian Bylund
Bylund Automotive AB

farest

Re: Lambda Shield for Arduino announced

Post by farest » 09 Apr 2018 07:36

Brilliant...this is one of the greatest lambda shield. But their a confusing schematic for connection from lambda shield pin to Arduino board pinout. I'm on my way making this wbo2 shield for fyp. Would you like to share the details.

Christian_Bylund

Re: Lambda Shield for Arduino announced

Post by Christian_Bylund » 10 Apr 2018 01:24

farest wrote:Brilliant...this is one of the greatest lambda shield. But their a confusing schematic for connection from lambda shield pin to Arduino board pinout. I'm on my way making this wbo2 shield for fyp. Would you like to share the details.
Please refer to the schematics for the pins connecting the shield to the Arduino. The stackable headers are defined as X1, X2, X3 and X4. You are welcome to order a shield from the store for a better understanding of the design.
Best Regards,
Christian Bylund
Bylund Automotive AB