CJ125 SPI registers

Support forum for the Lambda Shield designed to connect Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensors to Arduino projects.
Empty

CJ125 SPI registers

Post by Empty » 25 Mar 2020 02:27

In the example code there are 12 SPI registers that can be addressed. There are nice descriptions of what they are. Can anyone explain where these came from? I have looked at every data sheet or explanation of the chip I can find on the internet. I have also read every topic in this community. No luck whatsoever as to where they came from or a description of the payload. The data sheet for the chip explains there are registers, but from what I can see never gives out the details.

When using the registers is there an explanation of what valid data comes back as? It should come back as Hex I would imagine, but is true and false of 0x0000 and 0xFFFF?

I also saw someone using this with an intel chip and the initializations for the V8 or V17 was catching them and through guess work figured it out? Still no explanation of whether they found the register commands or not.

Thanks in advance if anyone can shed some light on these.

Christian_Bylund

Re: CJ125 SPI registers

Post by Christian_Bylund » 25 Mar 2020 10:50

Hi, I can understand the confusion. The problem is that the datasheets from Bosch tend to have less and less information about the functionality. They seem to go more for an overall description. However, I have saved the older versions for safe keeping which contain the information you need. Product Information Lambda Probe Interface IC - CJ125
Best Regards,
Christian Bylund
Bylund Automotive AB