If you are experiencing problems please follow these steps:
1. Check connections - See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3iuqttBrPI
2. Are you using a genuine Arduino Uno?
3. Are you using a genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor?
4. Are you powering the Arduino by an unstable 5V? - See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBFQFQDi_Lo
5. Have you updated the Arduino Uno WiFi firmware to the latest version?
Support forum for the Lambda Shield designed to connect Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensors to Arduino projects.
1 post • Page 1 of 1